The LCS is more than just a senior center; it is a mutually beneficial environment which includes involvement with Life University students, faculty, staff as well as outside volunteers and organizations. Run by volunteer members, the LCS offers a variety of programs and classes. Eight-week courses offered in the winter, spring, summer and fall afford older adults the opportunity to learn about and actively engage in fitness, computer literacy (beginner to advanced), wellness, nutrition, cooking, tennis and more.
Membership begins at age 55 and the annual membership fee is $40. Membership benefits include:
- Participation in free guest lecture series
- Use of our state-of-the-art Wellness Center
- Use of the Life University tennis courts
- Use of the Life University Library
- Use of our five-mile walking/running trails
- Wellness and chiropractic care in the Center for Health and Optimum Performance (C-HOP)
If you are 55 or older (or the spouse of a current member) and are interested in improving your health, expanding your horizons and connecting with other mature adults in a learning and thriving community, call the LIFE Center for Seniors.
Dr. Stephanie Sullivan