There are several ways to add funds to your account: on the Bb e-accounts site, via credit or debit card, by cash or check at the Finance Office or with cash at The Fill Station. The card may be used at the Library, Socrates Cafe, Plato II Go and the Bookstore. If the card is misplaced or stolen, it can be deactivated immediately by the user and, if need be, replaced easily by visiting Student Services.
To connect directly to Blackboard Connect for Eagle Dollars click here.
Have questions or comments? Write to EagleDollars@LIFE.edu.
Eagle Dollar Process and Policy
An Eagle Dollars declining balance money account is a convenient way to plan and make purchases on the LIFE campus. It’s a system activated by the LIFE photo identification card number and is available to all students and employees.
Add funds to the account several ways, and then simply present the ID card for services and meals. Currently, the card may be used at the Library (for printing), Socrates Café, Plato II Go, and Bookstore.
Auxiliary Services manages this program, and any questions may be sent to email@example.com.
Opening and Account
- Log on to https://life-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts (the Student Portal) with the same login students use to access Bb, and the login that employees use to access computer and email.
- At the screen saying you are not registered, enter your 7-digit LIFE ID number from card.
- Next, see the “you are registered” screen.
- Navigate to the Accounts tab at the top, and then to Eagle Dollars.
- Account balances are available as long as there is an active relationship with the University.
- Current students receive $7.50 each quarter that is dedicated for library printing only; these funds are non-refundable and cannot be used at any other retail location.
- Information about Eagle Dollars accounts will be disclosed to third parties only per FERPA guidelines.
- Electronically, on the Bb e-accounts site, via credit or debit card.
- Cash or check at the Finance Office.
- Cash at The Fill Station.
Refunds or Error Resolution
- Refund requests or suspected errors must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requested refunds will be issued via check and mailed to the permanent address on file with the University. The University reserves the right to notify the account holder via email on file, and close Eagle Dollars accounts that are inactive for more than a calendar year.
- Refunds will not be made if the account balance (which does not include library printing credit) is less than $25.
- Errors will be investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Any amounts owed to the University, or given by the University on a quarterly basis, will be deducted from the available balance before any refunds are processed.
Lost or Stolen Cards/Liability
- A lost or stolen LIFE ID card must be reported to Student Services immediately.
- If a card is lost or stolen, the cardholder must log on to https://life-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts and deactivate the card account to prevent unauthorized use.
- If the card is found, it may be reactivated on the site listed above.
- Student Services may deactivate the account if the student appears there in person.
- A replacement LIFE ID card may be issued by Student Services in accordance with their policies and a new Eagle Dollars accounts created by the user on Bb. Old balances are transferred to the new card.