Lights of LIFE
Overview of Lights of LIFE
Lights of LIFE was introduced by Life University in 1989 as a gift to the local community. Talk of the Lights of LIFE spread quickly, given the location, quality and low cost. As the most affordable holiday light show in the Southeast, the Lights of LIFE holiday light display has become a yearly tradition. Now nearly half a million spectators from the surrounding region cruise through the spectacularly illuminated campus annually! New displays are added, and the entire arrangement is unique each year. The 65 foot tall rendition of Santa and his sleigh is the tallest display in the Southeast.
Thanksgiving Day – November 26, 2015 through New Year’s Eve – December 31, 2015
Prices and Times of Operation
- $10 per car: Friday/Saturday/Sunday; November 26—29; & December 18—31 | 6:00-10:00 p.m.
- $5 per car: Monday—Thursday | 6:00-10:00 p.m. (except for above listed dates)
- $20 per bus regardless of date
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, pictures with Santa Claus ($12 per photo; $20 for two copies of the same photo)
- Pony rides ($5 per rider)
- Train rides ($3 per rider)
- Petting zoo ($3 per person)
- Concession stand offering seasonal drinks and snacks for purchase (Prices vary & no outside food or beverage is permitted)