Life University Research Link
LIFE Research Link is designed to advance the state-of-the-art in chiropractic research by studying outcome and practice data where it is actually being generated, namely, in the clinics of practicing doctors. To make this a reality, LIFE will provide the infrastructure, support services and expertise to enable doctors in the field to participate in research studies with minimal interference to the functioning of their practices.
One of the great advantages of practice-based research is that no individual practice needs to be responsible for generating the numbers of patients that are necessary to create a powerful research study. Instead, through appropriate design, data from patients in a number of practices can be pooled together and processed to provide meaningful answers to research questions in desperate need of answering.
As a participating chiropractic office, we will strive to have minimal impact on your day-to-day practice operations, and you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide input on the research questions being asked
- Network with other doctors participating in the process
- Be on the cutting edge of leading the chiropractic research revolution
- Receive training and updates for Research Link studies as well as support for the development of your own research studies
- Be one of the first to receive updates and information on the new research being conducted
- No obligation to participate in all Research Link studies
We feel this represents a great opportunity and hope you’ll take a moment to visit our website and register. https://www.life.edu/ResearchLink/
You are also welcome to email us at ResearchLink@life.edu or contact us at 770.426.2636 for more information.
You see amazing results in your patients on a daily basis; help us get the word out in a high-level research format.