Important Dates & Reminders for Winter 2019 Preregistration
The schedule of classes for Winter 2019 is now available in EagleNet!
Priority and preregistration for the 2019 Winter Quarter have been assigned, and you should be able to view your assigned time once you log in to EagleNet.
GRADUATE & UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
Priority preregistration opens on Saturday, November 17, 2018 beginning at 8:00 a.m. and will close on Monday, November 19, 2018 at 7:00 a.m. Preregistration for graduate and undergraduate students will begin on Monday, November 19, 2018 at 8:00 a.m., and it will remain open until Friday, January 11, 2019.
IMPORTANT: As a graduate and/or undergraduate student, if you DO NOT register for Winter 2019 by Friday, December 7, 2018, a $50 fee will be added to your account.
DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACTIC STUDENTS
Priority preregistration opens on Saturday, November 24, 2018 beginning at 8:00 a.m. and will close on Monday, November 26, 2018 at 7:00 a.m. Preregistration for Doctor of Chiropractic students will begin on Monday, November 26, 2018 at 8:00 a.m., and it will remain open until Friday, January 11, 2019.
Important to Note:
- Preregistration times are randomly assigned and determined by the number of completed credit hours.
- If you were assigned a priority preregistration time and miss the opportunity to utilize that window of time, you will have another opportunity for preregistration during the normal preregistration period. Once priority preregistration has closed, you can view your additional preregistration time in EagleNet.
- Once your preregistration time opens, it will remain open until Friday, January 11, 2019.
- If you do not plan to register for Winter 2019, please complete the Withdrawal/Hiatus Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office as soon as possible. You can find the form here: https://www.LIFE.edu/academic-pages/registrar/forms/. Graduate and undergraduate students must submit this form before Friday, December 7 to ensure you do not receive the $50 charge for non-registration.
- Please rectify ALL HOLDS in advance of your priority/preregistration time!