Life University is proud to utilize EagleNet – a self-service tool to manage your student experience at LIFE!
TUITION FEE SCHEDULE
Life University is a private institution and has the same tuition for all students per program, whether they have in-state or out-of-state residency. The following amounts are effective Summer 2022.
- Undergraduate $287.00 per credit hour
- Masters $329.00 per credit hour
- DC $405.00 per credit hour
- Dietetic Internship (One Year Cost) $10,400.00
All students attending LIFE will be assessed a $497.00 quarterly student fee, which includes but is not limited to: information technology, ePrint, parking, campus shuttles, lab fees, graduation, orientation, wellness center, intramural and club activities.
To review all LU costs, click LU Cost of Attendance, https://www.life.edu/admissions-pages/cost-of-attendance/. And click here to view a valuable resource detailing the 2022-2023 educational costs to attend and funding opportunities.
Tuition payment is due in full upon registration. Any charges such as tuition, housing, meal plans and/or student fees/fines are due by the second Sunday of each quarter. The due date can be seen in your EagleNet, under Student Accounts by term, or in the Quarterly Announcements.
Payment for tuition and fees can be accomplished in any of the following ways:
- Financial Aid (loans, grants and internal/external scholarships)
- If awarded financial aid falls short of total charges for the quarter, the student is responsible to pay the difference.
- Debit/Credit Cards and electronic checks via EagleNet
- Third Party payments
- LU Payment Plan
In EagleNet under “Student Accounts,” you can view your most recent up-to-date account activity, make payments, store payment methods, get your billing statement and select parents as authorized users. Life University offers a convenient online payment plan to pay your tuition, housing, meal plans and fees.
Follow these simple steps to pay your LU Charges online:
- Log in to EagleNet
- Click “Student Accounts.”
- Click “Make a Payment.”
Life University Payment Plan
Life University offers a convenient online payment plan to pay your tuition, housing, meal plans and fees over time, making college more affordable. Enroll in a monthly payment plan each quarter. There is no interest, flexible payment options, affordable set up fees and it’s easy to enroll.
2022 Summer Quarter Payment Plan
- Payments post immediately to your student account.
- If financial aid pays your balance after you sign up for the payment plan it will automatically update your payment plan.
- If your charges change after you sign up for the payment plan, it will automatically update your payment plan.
- Payments are spread over three months of the quarter.
- The last day to enroll is always Friday of Week 1.
- Enrollment starts May 21, 2022 & ENDS June 15, 2022.
- Installment payments are due June 16, August 16, and September 16.
- Student account balance must be at least $500 per plan to be eligible.
Don’t delay, sign up early! $25 Setup Fee.
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to: https://EagleNet.LIFE.edu
- Click on “Student Accounts.”
- Click on “LU Payment Plan.”
- Click “Enroll in Payment Plan.”
Questions: StudentAccounting@LIFE.edu or 770-426-2700
NON-PAYMENT OF TUITION, HOUSING, MEAL PLAN AND FEES/FINES
Life University reserves the right, at any time during the quarter, to disenroll any student from classes for failure to pay tuition, housing, meal plans and fees/fines. A Student Account hold will be placed on the record of any student who has an outstanding financial obligation to the University. The student will not be permitted to register for further course work or receive (or have forwarded to external third parties) any transcripts until the obligation is settled.
Failure to pay all charges due on a student’s account will restrict their ability to register for future quarters, receive (order/send) official transcripts and diplomas or be graduated.
If charges on your student account are not made, the student will be disenrolled. This will result in the student not being eligible to continue to participate in classes, Work-Study jobs, use meal plans, remain in housing and/or the clinic/OSCE in the disenrolled quarter. Also, the student will be assessed a 25% disenrollment charge based upon the remaining unpaid charges incurred in the disenrolled quarter.
MANDATORY DIRECT DEPOSIT
Life University requires all students to set up direct deposit from their checking account. All financial aid living expense monies (financial aid that exceeds coverage of tuition and fees) are processed weekly. These living expense monies will be deposited directly into your bank account within 48 hours of processing.
The Student Accounts Department has implemented an easier way for students to manage their bank account information to receive direct deposits from Life University. Our electronic process is easy as 1-2-3. You can now add, delete or make changes to your bank account information online. Students will be responsible for managing all bank account information via Eaglenet.
New students, don’t delay! Please enter your bank account information to receive your direct deposit in a timely manner.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT TUITION ASSISTANCE
Life University offers tuition assistance to eligible international students. The international student *discount may vary depending on term and student’s geographic region of citizenship. This is provided to international students to assist them with the exchange rates and their ineligibility for U.S. Federal student aid. To receive this assistance, international students must:
- Be on a non-resident student VISA (ineligible for U.S. student aid)
- Have a zero student account balance
- Be enrolled full time at Life University (unless previously approved by Life University’s *PDSO or *DSO)
- Undergraduate: 12 credit hours or more of Undergraduate classes
- Graduate: nine credit hours or more of graduate classes
- Doctor of Chiropractic: 12 credit hours or more of D.C. classes
- Maintain the following minimum cumulative grade point average
- Undergraduate: 2.0
- Master’s: 3.0
- Chiropractic: 2.0
*International discount 20%.
*North American discount percent may vary depending on exchange rate.
*(PDSO) Primary Designated School Official, (DSO) Designated School Official.
All scholarships are reviewed the 2nd Monday (week 2) of each Quarter after drop add to ensure any changes to student schedules are taken into consideration.
During this week, living expense disbursements are processed on Wednesday and Friday. If any refunds are due to you, it will be processed at that time. These living expense monies will be deposited directly into your bank account within 48 hours of processing.
To apply for a Life University scholarship, please complete the application and submit through the Scholarship Portal by the deadline listed. Some scholarships are non-renewable. For additional scholarship information please visit the Financial Aid Department or click here.
To establish a billing contract with any third-party company or organization for payment of student tuition and fees, Life University requires the following:
- A letter or voucher on company/organization letterhead, including the original signature of an official authorized to obligate payment by the company/organization to Life University. This letter should be addressed to: Student Accounts Office, 1250 Life’s Way, Building 800, Marietta, Georgia 30060.
- An itemized list of the type(s) of fees and charges for which the company will be responsible (i.e. tuition and fees). Student Accounts cannot invoice to books and supplies.
- An indication of the time period (i.e. Fall Quarter 2021) during which the company/organization will sponsor the student. The voucher will only be valid for that time period unless otherwise noted.
- The student’s full name and social security number.
- The name, billing address and telephone number of the contact person.
A detailed invoice will be mailed to the third-party billing address approximately three to four weeks after classes begin. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of the invoice and cannot be contingent upon grades or completion of courses. If payment is not received from the third-party within 30 days of the due date, the student will be responsible for payment.
BALANCE AFTER NON-ATTENDANCE
If you withdrawal from Life University and are receiving federal or state financial aid, you may be required to repay some of the unearned financial aid based upon the return of Title IV funds calculation. You will receive a letter and an email notification of any balance remaining on your student account.
If payment is not made within 30 days after non-attendance, your account will be turned over to a collection agency. Students will also be liable for all applicable collection agency fees and attorney fees necessary for the collection of unpaid balances.
If you plan to re-enroll at Life University, your balance must be paid in full before registering for classes.
1098T TAX INFORMATION
Life University is required to send a 1098-T form to any student that was enrolled and had qualified expenses billed during the previous calendar year. Students will receive an email communication when the 1098-T tax forms are ready for viewing via EagleNet.
1098-T forms will be sent via U.S. Mail no later than January 31st to students who did not consent to receive their 1098T electronically. For steps on how to consent to receive your 1098-T form electronically please click here.
STUDENT ACCOUNTS STAFF
Director, Student Accounts
Student Accounts Specialist
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please make sure your forms are complete and signed. Failure to complete and/or sign will delay processing.