Life University is proud to announce the release of EagleNet – a new way to manage your student experience at LIFE!
Click here for a brief training on the new Students Accounts EagleNet Portal!
TUITION FEE SCHEDULE
- Undergraduate $249.00 per credit hour
- Masters $284.00 per credit hour
- DC $369.00 per credit hour
- Dietetic Internship (One Year Cost) $8000.00
All students attending LIFE’s Marietta campus will be assessed
a $497.00 quarterly student fee.
Payment for tuition and fees can be accomplished in any of the following ways:
- Confirmed Financial Aid (loans, grants and scholarships)
- “Nelnet: E-Cashier” Automatic Payment Plan
- A convenient online payment method that allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. Making college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time.
- Nelnet payment plans break down your balance into affordable monthly payments.
- There is no interest, payment options are flexible, set up fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll.
- Acceptable payment methods: Automatic bank payment (ACH) and credit card/debit card.
- Cost to participate: $25 enrollment fee per quarter, $30 returned payment fee for NSF.
All other payments must be made online via EagleNet.
PAY YOUR TUITION ONLINE
The Student Accounts Department has implemented an online billing site which offers students and parents REAL TIME functionality. You can view your most recent up-to-date account activity, make payments, store payment methods, and select parents as authorized users. Payments will no longer be accepted via phone or in person at the Student Advocacy Center. Your time is valuable, and we encourage that all payments be made online.
Follow these simple steps to pay your tuition online:
- Log into EagleNet
- Click make a payment
Tuition payment is due in full upon registration, and any outstanding balance is due by the second Sunday of each academic quarter. The actual dates for each quarter can be found in the Academic Quarterly and they are also listed at the Student Advocacy Center.
NON-PAYMENT OF TUITION AND FEES
Life University reserves the right, at any time during the quarter, to disenroll any student from classes for failure to pay tuition and fees. A Student Accounts hold will be placed on the record of any student who has an outstanding financial obligation to the University. The student will not be permitted to register for further course work or receive (or have forwarded to external third parties) any transcripts until the obligation is settled.
Also, students will be assessed a 25% disenrollment charge based upon the remaining unpaid tuition incurred in the disenrolled quarter.
MANDATORY DIRECT DEPOSIT
Life University requires all students to set up direct deposit from their checking account. All financial aid living expense monies (financial aid that exceeds coverage of tuition and fees) are processed weekly. These living expense monies will be deposited directly into your bank account within 48 hours of processing.
Students will now be responsible for managing all bank account information via our new online portal, EagleNet. Please click here for additional information. Our new electronic process is as easy as 1- 2- 3. You can now add, delete, or makes changes to your bank account information online! Direct Deposit Enrollment forms will no longer be necessary or accepted.
Important Note: If you have already given us your bank account information through the direct deposit enrollment form there is no need to re-enter your account information electronically. You can log into EagleNet and click on banking information to view your current account information.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT TUITION ASSISTANCE
Life University offers tuition assistance to eligible international students. The international student *discount may vary depending on term and student’s geographic region of citizenship. This is provided to international students to assist them with the exchange rates and their ineligibility for U.S. Federal student aid. To receive this assistance, international students must:
- Be on a non-resident student VISA (ineligible for U.S. student aid)
- Have a zero student account balance
- Be enrolled full time at Life University (unless previously approved by Life University’s *PDSO or *DSO)
- Undergraduate: 12 credit hours or more of Undergraduate classes
- Graduate: nine credit hours or more of graduate classes
- Doctor of Chiropractic: 12 credit hours or more of D.C. classes
- Maintain the following minimum cumulative grade point average
- Undergraduate: 2.0
- Master’s: 3.0
- Chiropractic: 2.0
*International discount 20%.
*North American discount percent may vary depending on exchange rate.
*(PDSO) Primary Designated School Official, (DSO) Designated School Official.
All internal and athletic scholarships are processed the 2nd Monday (week 2) of each Quarter after drop add to ensure that any changes to student schedules are taken into consideration. Please allow sufficient time for processing.
During this week, living expense disbursements are processed on Wednesday and Friday. If any scholarship monies is due to you, it will be processed at that time. These living expense monies will be deposited directly into your bank account within 48 hours of processing.
To apply for a Life University scholarship, please complete the application and submit through the Scholarship Portal by the deadline listed. Some scholarships are non-renewable. For additional scholarship information please visit the Financial Aid Department or click here.
In order to establish a billing contract with any third party company or organization for payment of student tuition and fees, Life University requires the following:
- A letter or voucher on company/organization letterhead, including the original signature of an official authorized to obligate payment by the company/organization to Life University. This letter should be addressed to: Student Accounts Office, 1269 Barclay Circle, Marietta, Georgia 30060.
- An itemized list of the type(s) of fees and charges for which the company will be responsible (i.e. tuition and fees). Student Accounts can not invoice to books and supplies.
- An indication of the time period (i.e. Spring Quarter 2009) during which the company/organization will sponsor the student. The voucher will only be valid for that time period unless otherwise noted.
- The student’s full name and social security number.
- The name, billing address and telephone number of the contact person.
A detailed invoice will be mailed to the third-party billing address approximately three to four weeks after classes begin. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of the invoice and cannot be contingent upon grades or completion of courses. If payment is not received from the third-party within 30 days of the due date, the student will be responsible for payment.
BALANCE AFTER NON-ATTENDANCE
If you withdrawal from Life University and are receiving federal or state financial aid, you may be required to repay some of the unearned financial aid based upon the return of Title IV funds calculation. You will receive a letter and an email notification of any balance remaining on your student account.
If payment is not made within 60-90 days after non-attendance, your account will be turned over to a collection agency. Students will also be liable for all applicable collection agency fees and attorney fees necessary for the collection of unpaid balances.
If you plan to re-enroll at Life University, your balance must be paid in full before registering for classes.
1098T TAX INFORMATION
Life University is required to send a 1098-T form to any student that was enrolled and had qualified expenses billed during the previous calendar year. Students will receive an email communication when the 1098-T tax forms are ready for viewing via EagleNet.
1098-T forms will be sent via U.S. Mail no later than January 31st to students who did not consent to receive their 1098T electronically. For steps on how to consent to receive your 1098-T form electronically please click here.
Have more questions? Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs),
STUDENT ACCOUNTS STAFF
Director, Student Accounts
Student Accounts Representative
Student Accounts Coordinator
Learning Resource Center
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
P: 770.426.2700 option #3
- Emergency Loan Request Form
- Book Advance Acknowledgement Form
- E-Cashiers Cancellation Forms
- Student Account Acknowledgment Form
Please make sure your forms are complete and signed. Failure to complete and/or sign will delay processing.
Need to sign your Electronic Perkins Master Promissory Note? Click here for instructions.