The Life University Career Closet is an initiative that provides Life University students access to FREE professional attire appropriate for career fairs, interviews, and networking events. Our vision is to eliminate barriers that prevent students from looking and feeling their best as they navigate their internship and job search and eventually enter the professional world.
Our Career Closet is filled by the generous donations of our staff, faculty, alumni, and community members.
Visiting the Career Closet
- Available to all current Life University students.
- Available Monday-Friday, during normal office hours. While not required, we recommend contacting the Office of Career Services at Career@Life.edu in advance to ensure that someone is able to assist you.
- The Career Closet is located in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) but students must check in with Student Affairs desk prior to entering the Career Closet.
- Students are allowed to BORROW/CHECK OUT up to three outfits for a maximum of 10 days at a time.
- When student have decided on their clothing selection, they will show their student ID and will be given a check out receipt with a due date on it.
- The outfits must be returned to Office of Career Services by the due date in the condition they were checked out in. The Office of Career Services will wash the outfits prior to returning them to the closet for other students to use.
- Please note, as this is a donations-based initiative, we cannot guarantee all sizes and styles will be available
Donating to the Career Closet
We are always accepting donations! All clothing donations should be in good condition, clean, and ready to wear to an interview. When donating clothing or other items, please remember that students want to achieve a current, professional appearance. Please donate items that you would feel comfortable wearing on an interview yourself.
Please do not bring undergarments, clothing that is in disrepair or severely worn, or out-of-date items.
Donations can be brought to:
Donations are accepted in the Office of Career Services located behind the Student Affairs Desk in the Learning Resource Building at Life University’s Marietta campus.