Once the wrecker service is called, the owner/driver of the vehicle is responsible for any and all charges related to the towing. Neither Life University nor the Campus Safety Department are responsible for damage to, or loss of, property as the result of towing. An incident report is completed on all vehicle tows to document the tow, condition and location of the vehicle.
Vehicles may be towed for any of the following reasons:
- Parking and decal violations
- Having six or more tickets
- Parked in a reserved space
- Blocking roads, loading docks, dumpsters or driveways
- Parking in clinic patient spaces, visitors spaces or handicap spaces
- Parking on grass or flowerbeds
- Abandoned vehicles
- When it is determined that a vehicle or property poses a safety hazard and the immediate removal of the vehicle is necessary for campus safety reasons
Make sure to review the parking rules for rules related to restricted parking and overnight parking on Campus.
Make sure to review the Violations page for the violations/ramifications/appeals process