LIFE UNIVERSITY AND ATLANTA
- Life University is home to the largest single campus chiropractic college in the world.
- Life University is home to a 110-acre campus with 33 buildings and offers 5+ miles of walking trails.
- The Applied Clinical Neuroscience Institute at Life University is considered a thought leader in vestibular therapy and chiropractic neurology research.
- LIFE faculty member, Ron Kirk, D.C., developed the world-recognized “Straighten Up America” program to help children learn to care for the spinal health.
- Life University’s campus is 35 minutes from the one of the busiest international airports in the world.
- Life University is perennially among the top chiropractic researchers in the country in terms of projects underway and number of faculty and students invited to present at ACC-RAC.
- Life University currently has an enrollment of 2,814 students: 957 undergraduates and 1,857 graduate/professionals. 52% of those are female and 48% are male.
- 41.9% of Life University’s students are Georgia residents while 58.1% are non-residents.
- LIFE’s Bachelor of Science in Biology degree has been named one of the “15 Best Online Bachelor’s in Biology for 2021.” LIFE is ranked No. 11 on the list, which was released in January by Bachelor’s Degree Center.
- Public Health Online ranked LIFE’s nutrition program in the Top 40 in the country.
- Life University’s Master of Science in Positive Psychology degree is one of just three similar programs in the country.
- Life University’s Dietetic Internship program has a 100% completion rate.
- Life University offers a growing number of undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as the worlds largest single-campus Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
- More than 45 countries are represented by our international students.
- One million dollars in financial aid is available to Life University undergrads.
- More than 70 student clubs or organizations are on the Life University campus.
- There are more than 60,000 patient visits at Life University’s on-campus, outpatient clinic each year.
- There are approximately 450 patient visits per quarter to LIFE Sport Science Institute (LSSI).
- Socrates Café is one of the most sustainable college dining facilities in the country, featuring organic and sustainable farming practices for produce and protein, use of community sponsored agriculture, low-carbon output, as well as recycling, composting and biodegradable waste practices.
- The LIFE Village Retreat is the first stick-built college dormitory to achieve gold-level certification from LEED and the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Life University’s rugby program is one of the top programs in the country, making the D1A National Championship finals in each of the past seven seasons, winning four of them (2013, 2016, 2018, 2019).
FACULTY & CLASS SIZE
- Life University offers a Student to Faculty ratio of 14:1.
- Life University currently has 195 Faculty members; 64% of which are full time and 36% being part time.
- 54% of Life University faculty members are males and 46% are female.
- 30% of the Life University faculty members are minorities.
Life University offers many varsity and club sports for students. Visit the Running Eagles page for up-to-date information about Life University Athletics. Life University also offers a variety of intramural sports as well, and you can find out more about those offerings at imleagues.com/LIFE.
- 11 Men’s Varsity Sports
- 11 Women’s Varsity Sports
- 1 Co-ed Varsity Sport
- 2022 Winter Quarter—Deadline: December 6, 2021
- 2022 Spring Quarter—Deadline: March 7, 2022
Applications submitted or completed after the applicable term deadline may not be considered for admission for that term.
Academic Term Start Dates are generally 30 days following the application deadline.
NOTE: International application deadlines are one month prior to the domestic application deadlines published above and elsewhere.
COST OF ATTENDANCE
Official test scores, for those who are required to provide these, must be sent directly by mail from testing agencies.
- The SAT code for Life University is 7006
- The ACT code for Life University is 0845
- The GRE code for Life University is 5358
- The FAFSA code for Life University is 014170
Check LIFE.edu/VisitLIFE for on-campus event opportunities like LIFE Leadership Weekend (Chiropractic) and Eagle Madness Undergraduate Preview Day!
- D.C. Campus Visits are held most Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- U.G. Campus Visits are held the first Tuesday of every month from 1:00-3:30 p.m. and most Fridays from 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Graduate Campus Visits are held most Thursdays from 1:00-2:30 p.m.