To conveniently serve Life University students around the clock, the Clearinghouse is accessible for you to obtain an official Enrollment Verification Certificate at any time here.
Your Enrollment Verification Certificate can be presented to the following:
- Housing Providers/Authorities (if you are applying to rent property)
- Scholarship Providers (if you are seeking or have been awarded a scholarship)
- Consumer Product Companies (if you have applied for a student discount on products)
- Banks (if you are seeking student discounted bank services)
- Credit Issuers (if you have applied for a student card or other products)
- Travel Companies (if you have applied for discounted student travel)
To get an Enrollment Verification Certificate:
- Click the “Students” tab
- Click the “Enrollment Verify”; then click “Credit Card Purchase” – there is a $2.50 charge per certificate, which you can charge to your Visa, MasterCard or American Express card.
- Print your Enrollment Verification Certificate
Students may also refer any agencies like those listed above to the Clearinghouse website. Those verifying their enrollment will need to click on the “Degree and Enrollment Verifiers” tab. They may also email the clearinghouse at email@example.com or call 703.742.4200 to verify their enrollment.