Be Our Guest
All academic and career advisors are invited to the beautiful, metro Atlanta campus of Life University this fall to learn more about our internationally recognized Doctor of Chiropractic program and our three health science graduate degrees all ranked by College Factual as the No. 1 most-focused programs in their respective fields.* LLW: The Advisor Experience is a concurrent program to Life U’s premier prospective student event held four times each year.
Hear from our president, Dr. Rob Scott, why Life U is the destination for those wanting to study chiropractic, clinical nutrition, sport health science and the emerging field of positive psychology. Also, sit in on current student panels to see how your students would fit in at our richly diverse and reputable university.
Building on a long history of chiropractic leadership, Life U offers all students, in all areas of study, the opportunity to connect to purpose and live their potential. Life U is for students who seek hands-on experiences in a close, personal learning environment; a tranquil campus adjacent to all the career opportunities of metro Atlanta; and an education that guides students to their highest level of personal and professional success.
Learn More About These Programs
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Master's in Clinical Nutrition
- Master's in Positive Psychology
- Master's in Sport Health Science
Questions? Need more information?
- College Factual ranks Life U No. 1 for Most Focused Colleges for Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition Services Schools in the Southeast Region out of 37 institutions.
- College Factual ranks Life U No. 1 for Most Focused Colleges for Exercise Physiology and Kinesiology (B.S. Exercise Science & M.S. Sport Health Science degrees) in the Southeast Region out of 27 institutions.
- College Factual ranks Life U No. 1 for Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for General Psychology in Georgia out of 10 institutions.