Meal Plans test
Life University Meal Plans
Commuter Meal Plans
Manage Your Mean Plans
Residential Meal Plans
Faculty and Staff Meal Plans
Download the Payroll Deduction Form
Download the Credit/Debit Payment Form
Commuter Mean Plans
Life University requires all incoming freshmen who live off campus to have a meal plan for their first 3 enrolled quarters. Those freshmen will have the default meal plan automatically added to their Student Account by the end of Week 1 and will be visible on EagleNet.
Life University requires all incoming freshmen to have a meal plan for their first 3 enrolled quarters. Those freshmen will have the default meal plan automatically added to their Student Account by the end of Week 1 and will be visible on EagleNet.
Residential Mean Plans
Life University requires that students that reside in the Commons have a meal plan. The selection of that plan will occur with the StarRez portal when enrolling. If no selection is made at that time the default plan will be added to their student account.
Meal plan swipes are “use them or lose them” but eBucks rollover until the end of fiscal year or until June 30th.
Faculty and Staff Meal Plan
Faculty and Staff are welcome to enjoy meals without leaving campus.
- Faculty and Staff Meal Plan swipes are reset each quarter but eBucks continue until you request finance to stop deducting funds from your paycheck
- Payroll deductions available or can be purchased on the Life U Marketplace
Check your Meal Plan Balance and Deposit flexBucks
What is flexBucks?
flexBucks is an optional campus cash account of pre-deposited funds accessed by the cardholder for products and services on campus. The University adds a matching 10% in funds as incentive to use flexBucks (i.e., you deposit $100 and a total of $110 is loaded to account.
How do I make a deposit?
- Go to the Transact account home page
- Below the sign in click (Make flexBucks Deposit for Someone Else)
- Complete First Name, Last Name and Student ID
- Click Contribute (minimum amount $10)
- Enter Amount and Credit Card Information
- Click Submit