Life University is proud to announce the release of EagleNet – a new way to manage your student experience at LIFE!
Click Here to learn more!
The Office of the Registrar exists to support the Life University community by providing information and support services to facilitate the educational mission of the university and to ensure compliance with university policy, state and federal law. Our responsibilities include:
- maintaining student academic records
- releasing academic transcripts, diplomas and enrollment verifications
- managing student registration activities
- managing grading activities
- managing the certification of degree requirements
- managing NBCE application approval and exam eligibility
- assisting with Veterans Affairs
Hours and Contact Information for the Registrar Team
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Phone Number: (770) 426-2700
Heather T. Hoffman, M.Ed., Registrar
Elizabeth Geisz, M.S., Associate Registrar
Keiko Clark, Registrar Coordinator
Frankie Johnson, Credentialing Coordinator
Dimple Patel, Records Coordinator
Leroysha Carmichael, Documents Coordinator & VA Representative
NEW Transcript Request Process
Students can now order Life University Transcripts through Parchment Credentialing Services. We now offer the option for electronic or paper transcripts, providing faster and more secure ordering and delivery.
To order your Life University transcript, CLICK HERE NOW