Life U ID Card Photo Submission
Now it is easier than ever to get your Eagle Card! Instead of standing in a line to have your photo taken, you can submit your own photo online in an easy process that takes less than two minutes to complete.
How Do I Submit My Photo?
- Step One: Be sure your photo meets the guidelines.
- Step Two: Log in to your Transact account using your LIFEU credentials.
- Step Three: Select “profile” from your account main screen.
- Step Four: Choose “Submit a New Photo.”
- Step Five: Choose either the .JPG or .PNG file format and upload your photo.
- Step Six: Review your photo to make sure it meets the guidelines and choose “Submit & Sign Out.”
How Do I Receive My ID Card?
I will attend orientation
Residential students who submitted an approved photo online can pick up their ID card during move-in. Commuter students can get their ID card at the end of Orientation or report to the Office of Card Services to pick up their card.
I will not attend orientation
Your ID can be picked up at the card services office. You will need to bring a Photo ID to pick up your Eagle Card. There may be a charge for a replacement ID card of $25.00.
What type of camera do I need to use for the photo?
The camera on your cell phone, computer, or any digital camera, as long as it takes clear pictures.
Can I submit a new photo?
Once your photo is accepted, you cannot submit a new image.
What if my photo is denied?
You will receive a link to resubmit in the email denying your photo’s approval.
I’ve changed my name. Can I get a new Eagle Card?
Preferred and legal name changes should be made by completing and submitting forms at the Student Advocacy Desk in the Learning Resource Building. The cost of replacement ID fee is $25.
How do I know if my photo is approved?
Check your email. If photo is approved no further action is necessary!