LIFE STUDENT TRANSIENT AT ANOTHER INSTITUTION
A Life University student who wants to take a course at another school
1. Submit the Transient Request form to your advisor. Some schools require a copy of the signed form to be sent to them. Indicate on the form if you need that.
- Once approved, you can apply, register, and complete your courses at your other institution.
- After grades post, send your transcript to LIFE so we can award the credit and remove your account restriction.
TRANSIENT AT LIFE
A student from another school who wants to take a course at Life University
1. Apply to Life University as a Nonmatriculating Student.
- Once accepted, submit the Nonmatriculation Registration request form to be registered.
- Log in to EagleNet to view your schedule, pay for your courses, and access your student account.
- Then, once grades post, order your transcripts here and have them sent back to your home institution.
Review Life University’s Transient Student Policy here.