Life University Transcript Processing Exclusions
- GA BOARD APPLICANTS Please Read Carefully: The Georgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners accepts transcripts by email to
email@example.com and by paper mail, but they are NOT In-Network with Parchment. We have notified the Georgia Board that their account shows as In-Network and we do not have the ability to make any changes to their Parchment account preferences. Please MANUALLY ENTER the email or paper mail address. Failure to request transcripts correctly will delay licensing and payment will NOT be refunded. Please request a Certification of Physiotherapy Training form by emailing LURegistrar@LIFE.edu after ordering transcripts..
- Transcripts will not be provided for persons under financial obligation to the University. Once Student Accounts has removed your hold, you must inform the Registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may continue processing your request.
- Transcripts will not be provided for persons with Graduation holds. This must be resolved with the Registrar’s Office before your request can be processed.
- Refunds will not be given if the recipient cannot accept electronically submitted transcripts. It is the student’s responsibility to check with the recipient.
- Transcripts are not guaranteed to be processed when the university is closed. Transcript requests submitted after 3:00 pm EST, for pick-up orders and legacy students (before June 1995), will be processed the next business day.
- AUTOMATION EXCEPTION HOLD is an automatic hold for legacy students (students that attended any time before June 1995). Your order will be processed within 24 business hours.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree Graduates can request Clinic Transcripts, State Certification Forms, and/or any additional attachments via email at email@example.com. These documents will be processed in the Registrar’s Office and mailed separately from the transcript.
- Future graduates or current students do not have the option to hold transcript requests for pending grades or degree. Current term graduates should wait for confirmation of degree from the Registrar’s Office before placing order or incomplete transcripts may be processed.
- California State Board requires not only 120 Hours of Physical Therapy but an additional 30 patient encounters earned during course PUBH-5545 Physiological Therapeutics Clinical Practicum (Clinical Therapeutic & Rehabilitative Procedures). Please check with the Registrar’s office regarding requirement before you request your transcript.
- CASPA accepts electronics transcripts from Parchment. Therefore, a separate form is not needed to request a transcript from Life University. For more information Click Here.
- DICAS – Please Click Here to view the instructions on how to request a transcript without the DICAS transcript request form.